1. Qingxin Ken Wang, “Constructivism and the Study of International Political Economy in China,” in Gregory T. Chin, Margaret M. Pearson and Wang Yong， eds, International Political Economy in China: The Global Conversation （New York：Routledge， 2015）..
2. Qingxin Ken Wang and Mark Blyth, “Constructivism and the Study of International Political Economy in China,” Review of International Political Economy, June 2013.(SSCI 收录, 2014-2015 影响因子 1.88)
3. Qingxin Ken Wang, “Filial Piety and Confucian Conception of Transcendence,” In Fan Ruiping, ed., The Renaisance of Confucianism in Contemporary China (Springer,Neitherlands, 2011).
4. Qingxin Ken Wang,“The Rise of Neoclassical Economics and China’s WTO Agreement with the United States in 1999，” Journal of Contemporary China, June 2011 （SSCI 收录，2014-2015 影响因子1.09）。
5. Qingxin Ken Wang, “China’s New Confucianism,” Dao： A Journal of Comparative Philosophy, March 2011 (SSCI 收录)。
6. Qingxin Ken Wang and Mellisa Curley, “Poverty as a Non-Traditional Security Issue: Experiences of Institutional Cooperation on Poverty Alleviation in China,” Ramesh Thakur, ed., Threats without enemies, security without borders: Non-Traditional Security in East Asia (Tokyo: The United Nations University Press, 2004).
7. Qingxin Ken Wang, “Hegemony and Socialization of Mass Public: The Case of Japan’s Cooperation with the United States on China policy, Review of International Studies, Vol.29, January 2003. (SSCI收录， 2014-2015影响因子 1.1 )
8. Qingxin Ken Wang, “Cultural Norms and Chinese Foreign Policy,” Asian Thought & Society (USA), Vol. XXVI, No. 77 (May-August, 2001), pp. 126-146.
9. Qingxin Ken Wang,“Traditional Norms and the Conduct of Chinese Foreign Policy,” in Richard Hu, Gerald Chan, and Zha Daojiong, eds. China’s International Relations in the 21s t Century: Dynamics of Paradigm Shifts (Washington, D.C.: The University Press of America, 2001).
10. Qingxin Ken Wang, “Taiwan in Japan’s Recent Relations with China and the United States,” Pacific Affairs (Canada), Vol.73, No.3 (Fall 2000). (SSCI收录) .
11．Qingxin Ken Wang, “Japan’s Balancing Act in the Taiwan Strait,” Security Dialogue (Norway), Vol.31, No.3 (September 2000). (SSCI收录， 2014年影响因子 1.95).
12．Qingxin Ken Wang， “Taiwanese NGOs and the Prospect of National Reunification in Taiwan Strait,” Australian Journal of International Affairs, Vol.54, No.1 (2000). (SSCI收录).
13．Zhiyong Lan，Weixing Hu, Qingxin Ken Wang， “The Growing China and Its Prospective Role in World Affairs,” The Brown Journal of World Affairs (USA), Vol.6, No.2 (Summer/Fall 1999).
14．Qingxin Ken Wang，“In Search of Stability and Multipolarity: China’s Changing Foreign Policy towards Southeast Asia After the Cold War,” Asian Journal of Political Science (Singapore), Vol.6, No.2 (December 1998).
15．Qingxin Ken Wang，“Japan’s Search for Influence and Prestige in the Korean Peninsula,” East Asia: An International Quarterly (USA), Vol.16, Nos.1/2 (Spring/Summer 1997).
16．Qingxin Ken Wang， “Toward Political Partnership: Recent Changes in Japan’s China Policy,” The Pacific Review (UK), No.2, 1994. (SSCI收录)..
17. Qingxin Ken Wang, “Recent Japanese Economic Diplomacy in China: Political Alignment in a Changing World Order,” Asian Survey (USA), Vol. XXXIII, No.6 (June 1993). （SSCI收录）.