1. Government officials from developing countries (at least Division Head and above);
2. No less than 5-year working experiences;
3. Under the age of 45;
4. High English proficiency.
1. The completed Foreigner's Application Form for Admission to Graduate Programs of Tsinghua University with 2-inch recent photo, signed by the applicant.
2. Three recent photos of passport size. One photo should be pasted onto the application form. The other two are required to submit upon registration.
3. A formal degree certificate of your Bachelor's Degree (notarized photocopy).
4. Academic transcript of your Bachelor's education (original or notarized photocopy).
5. Personal statement (in English) following the template downloaded via the following link: http://gradadmission.tsinghua.edu.cn/f/yzlxs/yz_lxs_kstzb/view?id=499762.
6. Two letters of recommendation (original in English or in Chinese).
7. One photocopy of your passport (personal and ordinary passport).
8. Photocopies of English language proficiency test results (For non-native English speakers or applicants whose instruction media of tertiary education is not English, evidence of English proficiency must be demonstrated by a passing TOEFL or IELTS score. A GRE score is desirable but not required.)
9. Foreigner Physical Examination Form.
10. Chinese Government Scholarship Application Form.
All documents provided should be the original documents in Chinese or in English; otherwise notarized translations in Chinese or English are required.
None of the above application materials will be returned.
Only applicants recommended by the Embassy of the People's Republic of China will be considered and admitted.